Anti hi jack is activated by the normal procedure of getting in your vehicle. i.e The cab door being opened you get in and turn the ignition on. This will initiate a count down to cancel the Anti Hi Jack. A reminder tone can be heard at thirty seconds then two more tones after a further 10 seconds. If the the device is still not de-activated following the tones the indicators will will start to flash, the horn will sound and an immobiliser will cut in stopping the vehicle from restarting once stopped.
* to add to the chaos why not have a intruder sound blaster fitted behind the dash board*
- 12 volt DC (negative earth)
- Minimal current draw less than 20mA
- 30 seconds reminder bleep to cancel Hi-jack followed by two more 10 second reminders.
- After one minute things will start to get a little uncomfortable for the hijacker.