CobraTrack Plus is a state of the art tracking system, category 6 accredited and recognised by most major insurance companies. Operating form a network of secure control centres across 36 different European countries, South Africa and Russia. Liaisons in local language has to be a massive benefit when dealing with the police.
Cobra's tracker control centre can be contacted at any point to raise an alert and have your vehicle tracked, however the tracking unit itself can generate alerts in three ways.
- If motion is detected on the unit without the engine aruning.
- If the battery supply is disconnected or runs low.
- If an attempt is made to jam the GSM signal.
- GPS tracking accurate to 10 metres
- Operational in 36 European countries plus Russia and South Africa
- European Police liaison
- Unauthorised movement alert
- Battery tamper alert
- Detailed history during the theft to facilitate recovery
- Sold Secure approved with Thatcham 'CAT6' accreditation
- Recognised by major insurers
- Automatic system check
- Internal battery back-up
- Gain access to on line web based application, where you can check your real time vehicle location.
- Geo fence can be placed around an area on the map allowing alerts to be set up when entering or leaving this area.
- Your tracking system can be set to Transport Mode. Allowing the alert triggers to be turned off, ideal if getting your vehicle serviced or travelling on a ferry.
Unlike some tracking units on the market Cobra trackers are completely transferable including subscriptions (a small admin fee maybe incurred)