Compact and light weight design fitted with top quality mono crystalline silicon cells. The cells are supported using strong polymers ensuring protection from vibration and weather.
- Peak Power (+/- 5%) - Pmax 80W
- Rated Voltage - Vmp 16V
- Rated Current - Imp 5A
- Open Circuit Voltage - Voc 20V
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 1110 x 550 x 2
- Weight 1.5 Kg
- No. of Cells 32
Solbianflex aim to make their solar panels high efficiency and as versatile as possible. The ultra light weight flexi solar panels can be fitted to most surfaces and will flex up to a 10° curvature. Once installed and supported from the underside they and be walked on.
First Option Electrical Connection.
This is simply an option regarding how you would like the cable joining to the solar panel. Most people opt for a waterproof junction box on the face of the panel. However this is not a brilliant option if you are to fit the panel in a position where it maybe walked on and could cause a trip hazard.
Second Option Cable Length
The solar panels are available with two different set lengths of cable. This is the length of cable you may require running from the solar panel to the regulator. Cable can be cut to length.
Third Option Fixings
Offering a choice of three different fixing options hopefully there is a solution for everyone.
- Double sided adhesive makes fitting the solar panel clean and easy. Simply peal the back and stick
- Stainless steel eyelets can be usfull if you wanted to secure the panel in a less conventional way. Ideal for putting screws or bolts through or even temporary fixings such as ropes.
- Zips can be fitted around the edge or the solar panel allowing for an easy on / off solution.