If your looking to have a solar panel fitted but maybe struggling for space then these panels are definitely worth a look.
- Peak Power (+/- 5%) - Pmax 50W
- Rated Voltage - Vmp 9.0V
- Rated Current - Imp 5.7A
- Open Circuit Voltage - Voc 10.9V
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 595 x 550x 2
- Weight 0.7Kg No. of Cells 16
Solbianflex aim to make their solar panels high efficiency and as versatile as possible. The ultra light weight flexi solar panels can be fitted to most surfaces and will flex up to a 10° curvature. Once installed and supported from the underside they and be walked on.
First Option Electrical Connection.
This is simply an option regarding how you would like the cable joining to the solar panel. Most people opt for a waterproof junction box on the face of the panel. However this is not a brilliant option if you are to fit the panel in a position where it maybe walked on and could cause a trip hazard.
Second Option Cable Length
The solar panels are available with two different set lengths of cable. This is the length of cable you may require running from the solar panel to the regulator. Cable can be cut to length.
Third Option Fixings
Offering a choice of three different fixing options hopefully there is a solution for everyone.
- Double sided adhesive makes fitting the solar panel clean and easy. Simply peal the back and stick
- Stainless steel eyelets can be usefull if you wanted to secure the panel in a less conventional way. Ideal for putting screws or bolts through or even temporary fixings such as ropes.
- Zips can be fitted around the edge or the solar panel allowing for a temporary easy on / off solution.
Forth Option Booster Regulator
The smaller flexible solar panels need to be fitted with a special Genasun Booster Regulator this regulator will boost the voltage and regulate the charge. These chargers are made in the USA and boast a greater than 99% efficiency that will adapt to a change in light conditions 1,200 times faster than a standard MPPT regulator.Two models available 12 and 24volt boosters.
*These panels are made to order which can take up to a 14 day lead time*