- Highest resolution: 10mA (0,01A) with 500A shunt.
- Lowest current consumption: 1mA.
- Easiest to wire: the BMV-600 comes with shunt, 10 meter RJ 12 UTP cable and 2 meter battery cable with fuse. No other components needed.
- Easiest to install: separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Information & Alarms:
- Battery voltage (V)
- Battery charge/discharge current (A)
- Ampere-hours consumed (Ah)
- State of charge (%)
- Time-to-go at the current rate of discharge
- Visual and audible alarm: over- and under voltage, and/or battery discharged