Mecatronic ASR 900 Flat Skew DF PLUS Automatic Satellite System
The ASR 900 Flat Prestige sits at the top of the Mecatronic range featuring twin LNB; newly designed Bluetooth app for your ease; wishbone antenna design; the largest dish size yet (85cm); fully automatic skew correction as well as Mecatronic’s one of a kind…
3 Year ‘Fit and Forget’ Warranty
What more could you possibly want out of a satellite system?
Fitting for this product starts at £200 and will vary depending on vehicle type and travel. If you would like to inquire about having a product fitted by ourselves, please fill out an enquiry form below and a member of our team will get back to you to discuss a quote.
- Why Choose Mecatronic?
- Make Enquiry
- Reviews (0)
The 90cm dish offers a greater range; pushing reception footprints to its limits. Not only does this dish benefit from a larger diameter than most but also benefits from GPS, inclinometer and auto-skew LNB system.
- The auto-skew fine-tunes the angle of the LNB once a signal reception is received, giving the best achievable signal.
GPS and Inclinometer:
- The GPS and inclinometer supply information to the satellites control box informing it of the vehicle location and parking position with regards to the gradient. With these details, the dish can start its search keeping in mind the given information.
- The ASR 900 comes fitted with twin LNB as standard, allowing you to receive two different channels simultaneously, meaning you can be watching different channels on two separate televisions or satellite receivers with a watch and record function
- Most Mecatronic satellites feature the wishbone antenna design as does this one. Two separate antenna arms that join together at the top as appose to one single solid arm, this makes the overall satellite both flatter and lighter.
Other uses for the app include:
- Turning the antenna on or off
- Searching for available satellites
- Checking the battery level
- Checking signal power and quality
- Fine-tuning of the antenna signal using a digital joystick
Why Choose Mecatronic?
SR Mecatronics can be placed at the top of the satellite market as they use a range of the most advanced software and hardware technologies available. Every customer can be satisfied with the wide range of products featuring varying antennas and user interface options.
Confidence in Mecatronic products is so high that the ASR 680 is fitted as a factory standard by Autosleeper on their motorhomes, which positively reflects Mecatronic’s product quality as a whole.
Unique Fit and forget Warranty:
Mecatronic offer a 3-year warranty. Confidence in their product is so high that should you experience any difficulty with the system a technician will be sent to you, anywhere in mainland UK. All spares are also available in UK stock on demand.
In short, we believe there are 10 Key Reasons why you should choose SR Mecatronic:
- Reliability- A returns percentage of lower than 1%
- Warranty- One of a kind 3-year warranty
- Easy to use and install
- Extremely durable
- Automatic tracking- Faster and easier satellite searching and storage
- Widespread customer support abroad- on the continent and particularly in Italy
- Automatic updates via the app*
- Kinetic Bearings- within the satellite itself
- Built-In Antenna Alarm System
- Built-in GPS*
*on compatible models
Materials of the highest quality:
Materials used in Mecatronic satellites are of the highest quality with antennas and dishes boasting powerful, silent, efficient and reliable qualities. The satellite bodies are constructed of extremely robust aluminium that is mechanically machined and powder coated in order to guarantee a lifetime of durability and stability. Mecatronic’s electric circuits are signal filtering and are renowned for being very well protected against water as they are lacquered. Stability during the windiest of weather is also guaranteed because the worm gears are made of tempered steel alongside precise couplings that allow extended use without maintenance. Micro-switches used within the products are of an extremely high quality, protected to an IP 68 level with gold-level contacts, meaning reliable long-term operation.
However, that is not all. Mecatronic products can also be highly commended for their major strength in electronics- always having used the DVB-S2 MPV Full HD tuner. This provides superior performance in providing transmission speed and the signal sensitivity required for finding satellites and locking on. These interior electronics can be deemed state of the art as they warn the user regarding errors and protect against over-voltage and polarity inversion. But most importantly of all are resistant to the most extreme of weather conditions whether it be blistering heat, torrential rain or high-speed winds.
The ASR 900 comes with the following control panel option…
- Length: 1050 mm
- Width: 830 mm
- Height; 190 mm (collapsed)
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Has an Offset antenna of 85/90 cm
- Fully automatic search system via NID (DVB-S2 standard EN300 468)
- Power Supply : 12V (-20%/+30%)
- Power consumption during the search: max. 4A
- Power consumption in standby: less than 5mA
- Fuse of 5A
- Allows use of Intelsat 907 throughout Spain to view UK channels