Smartrack Trident (Insurance CAT S7)
Fit it and forget it.
Smartrack Trident CAT 6 / S7 insurance approved tracking system with supporting 24/7 control center and app.
Take full advantage of online features such as; view your vehicle’s location online, create Geo-fencing, check battery voltage and milage.
Price includes installation
- Make Enquiry
- Reviews (0)
Smartrack Trident, a covert tracking system with built-in GPS and GSM and a host of built-in online features.
Install on a whole range of vehicles from motorhomes and caravans to cars.
Once the Smartrack Trident system is installed and setup, you can benefit from all the features you would expect from a quality category S7 insurance accredited tracking system.
- 24 hour 365 days a year monitoring, by a dedicated control room
- Free mobile APP to view your vehicle location, battery voltage
- Battery disconnect warning and low-level alerts
- Can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle. (terms apply for airtime)
- Unauthorized movement alerts
- 3-year unit warranty
- Quality install by “Automate (UK) LTD” certificated for your insurer
- Can be upgraded to include geo-fencing, journey reports, and business/ private mileage
- When fitted alongside our Auto-mate alarm system, we can integrate them so the tracking system is triggered when the alarm sounds.
Smartrack Trident tracking system.
- Waterproof device rating IP67
- Thatcham category CAT 6 / S7 certificated TSC032
- IP67 Waterproof Device
- Secure Full Fleet Online Account to View Present and Historical Locations Of Your Vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics App To View Current Vehicle Location
- Monitored 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Battery disconnect and low battery alerts (battery voltage can be checked on APP)
- Movement Alerts (If the vehicle is moved without the ignition on or being towed)
- Optional Alarm Sounding Alert (Please speak with the installer before installation)
- Fully Transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Direct Debit Option Available For Subscriptions (Minimum 12 month contract)
- 3 Year Warranty (extendable to 12 years*)
Air time subscription is not paid until installation is complete and is made direct to Smartrack. Once the tracking unit is registered with the SmarTrack control center, they will contact you either by phone or email to take payment for subscriptions and take you through any setup required with your phone.
You can choose which payment option suits you.
Including UK and European subscription
Pay monthly £12.49
To pay yearly £149
One-off payment upfront £399
Full web features which include multi Geo-fence and private mileage + £50 per year
Note: Smartracks subscription term for the “one-off” payment option is for the duration of ownership of the vehicle. The tracker can be swapped from vehicle to vehicle, but air time can only transfer once and must be within a twelve-month period of the initial installation.