Auto-mate Bronze Motorhome Alarm
£495.00 – £625.00
Professionally fitted, easy to use CAT 1 alarm, protection for motorhomes and campers, operated from your original remote key.
- Additional information
- Make Enquiry
- Reviews (0)
An alarm system should be easy to use, fitted to a standard that you would expect to see from the factory, and offer hassle-free protection.
Easy to use…
- Our alarm system will integrate with your vehicle’s existing central locking remote, lock the doors, alarm comes on, unlock the doors, alarm goes off.
- If your spare key has no remote buttons we’ll supply an alarm remote to put with your spare. This will operate the central locking, and also, arm and, disarm the alarm.
- Sleep easy with the night function. Alarm the external doors and lockers, but still be able to move around inside.
- Silent arming and disarming (No waking up the campsite every time you lock or unlock the doors).
Fitted to factory standards…
- Where possible we run our cables internally, taking our time to hide and keep them as discreet as possible.
- All the main components are strategically placed, keeping them hidden but functional.
- Any connections made are soldered or crimped in an appropriate way (definitely not just plugged into the diagnostic socket).
- All harnesses are taped using identical tape to the original vehicle loom.
- Switches to the rear doors and lockers are hard-wired (No batteries, No false triggers, No signal problems).
- One simple press of the original key fob arms all the doors, lockers (covered by the alarm), and turns on the internal movement sensors. Once armed the alarm system also covers the ignition, will sound if the battery is disconnected and protects the diagnostic port against key programming.
- Upgrades your vehicle security from insurance approved CAT 2 to CAT 1.
- Electronic Arm/Disarm via pin code (Should you ever have key failure problems).
Fitting an alarm system can be quite a long job, if your thinking about having a system fitted feel free to give us a call 01522716954, or click the link and fill out your inquiry details. Thinking of coming to us? Here’s some detail on the surrounding area on our fitting service page.
|What type of motorhome or camper are we alarming?|
Coach Built Motorhome, Campervan Conversions, A Class Motorhomes