Auto-mate Gold Motorhome Security System
£775.00 – £1,005.00
The ultimate motorhome protection with integrated insurance approved alarm, driver cards, and tracking system.
- Tracker Subscriptions
- Make Enquiry
- Reviews (0)
Our Gold motorhome security system incorporates an insurance approved alarm system with “automatic driver recognition cards” which also ties in with a tracking system.
The Automate gold system has you covered from all directions. An alarm system that protects any door or locker that a person could physically climb through but also includes switchable internal sensors and protection on the bonnet and cab doors. A driver card set up that can be configured in different ways to protect from different forms of key theft. Coupled with stand-alone insurance approved tracking system with tow protection and alarm trigger. If the alarm sounds for more than 30 seconds, the tracking control center is alerted and they will contact you.
Smartrack Trident, a covert tracking system with built-in GPS and GSM and a host of built-in online features.
Once the Smartrack Trident system is installed and setup, you can benefit from all the features you would expect from a quality category S7 insurance accredited tracking system.
- 24 hour 365 days a year monitoring, by a dedicated control room
- Free mobile APP to view your vehicle location, battery voltage
- Battery disconnect warning and low-level alerts
- Can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle. (terms apply for airtime)
- Unauthorized movement alerts
- 3-year unit warranty
- Quality install by “Automate (UK) LTD” certificated for your insurer
- Can be upgraded to include geo-fencing, journey reports, and business/ private mileage
- When fitted alongside our Auto-mate alarm system, we can integrate them so the tracking system is triggered when the alarm sounds.
Driver cards are a frontline against key theft and key cloning.
Driver cards work similarly to the immobiliser chip in your key. As long as it’s there (and turned on) the system will detect it. You don’t have to touch or swipe the driver card as the name would suggest, just keep it in your wallet, purse, or something you would normally have about your person when coming and going from your motorhome.
The ADR card can be configured in different ways but our preferred set up for motorhomes operates like this:-
When disarming the alarm system from either vehicle or alarm remote, the system will disarm the alarm to allow entry to the vehicle, but leave the immobiliser still armed. Once the ignition is turned on, the alarm will then look for the driver card, upon receiving the signal from the driver card the immobiliser will then be dis-engaged and allow the vehicle to start.
If the driver card is not detected even if a thief has the keys, your motorhome will remain immobilised.
Driver cards can be turned off so if you’re staying in your motorhome it’s worth storing them in the switched off state.
As I’m reading back over this I can almost hear people saying “but what if the card doesn’t work” or “what if I lose it”. Don’t worry there is a pin code that can override the card which is inputted via a button on the dash. (All of which we can show you when we demo your new alarm)
An alarm system should be easy to use, fitted to a standard that you would expect to see from the factory, and offer hassle-free protection.
Easy to use…
- Our Vodafone alarm system will integrate with your vehicle’s existing central locking remote, lock the doors, alarm comes on, unlock the doors, alarm goes off.
- If your spare key has no remote the driver card has a button that will operate the central locking, and also, arm and, disarm the alarm.
- Sleep easy with the night function. Alarm the external doors and lockers, but still be able to move around inside.
- Silent arming and disarming (No waking up the campsite every time you lock or unlock the doors).
Fitted to factory standards…
- Where possible we run our cables internally, taking our time to hide and keep them as discreet as possible.
- All the main components are strategically placed, keeping them hidden but functional.
- Any connections made are soldered or crimped in an appropriate way (definitely not just plugged into the diagnostic socket).
- All harnesses are taped using identical tape to the original vehicle loom.
- Switches to the rear doors and lockers are hard-wired (No batteries, No false triggers, No signal problems).
- One simple press of the original key fob arms all the doors, lockers (covered by the alarm), and turns on the internal movement sensors. Once armed the alarm system also covers the ignition, will sound if the battery is disconnected, and engages an immobiliser controlled by the detection of a driver card.
- Upgrades your vehicle security from insurance approved CAT 2 to CAT 1.
- Electronic Arm/Disarm via pin code (Should you ever have key failure problems).
Fitting an alarm system can be quite a long job, if your thinking about having a system fitted feel free to give us a call 01522716954, or click the link and fill out your inquiry details. Thinking of coming to us? Here’s some detail on the surrounding area on our fitting service page.
Smartrack Trident tracking system.
- Waterproof device rating IP67
- Thatcham category CAT 6 / S7 certificated TSC032
- IP67 Waterproof Device
- Secure Full Fleet Online Account to View Present and Historical Locations Of Your Vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics App To View Current Vehicle Location
- Monitored 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Battery disconnect and low battery alerts (battery voltage can be checked on APP)
- Movement Alerts (If the vehicle is moved without the ignition on or being towed)
- Optional Alarm Sounding Alert (Please speak with the installer before installation)
- Fully Transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Direct Debit Option Available For Subscriptions (Minimum 12 month contract)
- 3 Year Warranty (extendable to 12 years*)
Air time subscription is not paid until installation is complete and is made direct to Smartrack. Once the tracking unit is registered with the SmarTrack control center, they will contact you either by phone or email to take payment for subscriptions and take you through any setup required with your phone.
You can choose which payment option suits you.
Including UK and European subscription
Pay monthly £12.49
To pay yearly £149
One-off payment upfront £399
Full web features which include multi Geo-fence and private mileage + £50 per year
Note: Smartracks subscription term for the “one-off” payment option is for the duration of ownership of the vehicle. The tracker can be swapped from vehicle to vehicle, but air time can only transfer once and must be within a twelve-month period of the initial installation.
Be the first to review “Auto-mate Gold Motorhome Security System”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.